About the Alzheimer's Association
The Alzheimer's Association, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, is the nation's leading, global voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care and support, and the largest private, nonprofit funder of Alzheimer research. Learn more about Alzheimer's disease:
Forget Me Not Days contributions support a variety of the Association's local and national programs including:
- 24/7 Helpline (1.800.272.3900)-Get free information and advice on Alzheimer's care in over 170 languages.
- TrialMatch-Find Alzheimer's clinical trials throughout the country that are recruiting volunteers.
- Local Chapters-Find services for people with Alzheimer's and their caregivers right in your community.
Find your local chapter.
- Safety Services-Register your loved one for Comfort Zone and MedicAlert + SafeReturn Program®, location management services for people with Alzheimer's who wander.
- Research-Since 1982, the Association has invested more than $300 million in Alzheimer's research.
Learn more about current research efforts.
Learn more about how the Alzheimer's Association uses donations.